Dear incredible KISIMA friends & family,

We are incredibly saddened to announce that we are postponing KISIMA Festival.

President Kenyatta announced today a cessation of movement to and out of Nairobi, Kajado, Machakos, Kiambu and Nakuru effective midnight tonight.

We wish to honour our practitioners and ticket holders who would have been travelling from these areas to Kilifi.

We also feel that with this surge in COVID cases it would be unethical to proceed.

We would love to have you on board for the next iteration of our event, so please mark your calendars! Ideally, we would retain the integrity of the incredible line up of practitioners and offerings as well as bring you so much more in the fields of wellness, healing and the expansion of knowledge.

The new event dates are Thursday 21st October until Sunday 24th October. This date has been chosen in order to ensure enough time for Kenya to recover from this third wave, and also be close to Mashujaa day.

We thank you for your participation and continued support of KISIMA at this time.

Wishing you much love and stay safe!